The Systemline Netconnect is a low-cost ultra compact Hi-res audio network amplifier.
Controlled from the fabulous S7 app, this tiny network amplifier can create a audio zone in your home with 2 x 35w power.
Powered from a separate plug in transformer that can be located locally or up to 50m away over PoE/Cat5/6 cabling in your home*. With the later this amplifier can be hidden away in walls or ceilings and only requires a single Cat 5 cable for full power & control.
The Netconnect can be used in a single room or as a multiroom audio system with multiple NetConnects on the same network. The Netconnect can also act as a zone within a Systemline 7 wired multiroom audio system.
- Audio >192kHz/24bit Network (Gigiabit recommended)
- Favourites/Pre-sets Changeable in the S7 app
- Control options TCP/IP, S7 App
- Standby consumption <0.5W
- Mains voltage 19v – 3.43A External Power supply
- Audio Power 35W 4 ohms
- Total Harmonic Distortion <0.1% @ 1000Hz
- Noise -80dBV A weighted
- Frequency response 20Hz-20kHz ±1dB, -3dB @ 45kHz @ 96kHz
- Inputs Network (RJ45)
- Outputs 2x Speaker L&R (IMO)
- Control TCP/IP via Network or S7App
- USB (Format - FAT32) x2 (only one at a time) 1.2A
- Dimensions 46x114x85mm (HxWxD)
- Net Weight 0.5kg
*Additional cable adaptor required - see required accessory link