An amplifier with Sonos control built in. Pair this with any passive speakers to give you a Sonos app controlled music system. Use 1 per zone in a multiroom audio setup.
- Enjoy high-fidelity performance with 125 Watts per channel
- Power your bookshelf, floor-standing, in-wall, and in-ceiling speakers
- Stream everything you love with the Sonos app and Apple AirPlay
- Connect a TV or other device via its AUX input to create the ultimate entertainment system
- A streamlined set of ports at the back of Amp make setup simple and keep your cords organised. The threaded connections for left and right channels are standard diameter so you can remove them and use your own banana plugs.
Optical Adapter for Older TVs
- Use any standard HDMI cable and the Optical Audio Adapter to connect Amp to your TV’s optical audio output if your TV doesn't have an HDMI ARC port.
MORE POWER. MORE POSSIBILITIES
125 watts per channel
- Get high-fidelity sound for even the most demanding speakers
- Add stereo or surround sound to your TV for shows, movies, and games
- Send the sound from your iPhone or iPad to your home sound system
- Take the sound outside
Power your outdoor speakers and easily expand your home sound system to the backyard