The Systemline 7 Multi room audio 'Wired for Wireless' system is a fully featured multi zoned, multi source built-in Hi-Fi system with TV sound integration.
100% music with zero clutter. Control of the system is via a dedicated iOS / Android app or with built-in integrated control panels and keypads wired throughout your home.
This 'wired for wireless' system brings reliability with zero drop outs or quality issues that may occur with wireless systems such as Sonos. The wireless network in your home is used for control, via the S7 app, but not to distribute the audio.
Systemline 7 Features
- Each zone or room can select its own unique choice of music or you can play the same source in all rooms
- Play your stored music on the NetServer or select from a wide variety of music streaming services
- This system includes the option of playing local sources like your TV through the ceiling speakers
- CD ripping software is included within the NetServer to allow you to easily store your CD collection
- Systemline 7 can be integrated into all leading home automation systems such as Crestron, Lutron, Control4, RTi and Z-Wave, if required.
Optional Systemline 7 In Wall Control Options
Unlike iphones and ipad, Systemline's in wall control options are always on hand fully charged to give you full control over your music without having to worry about battery life of unlocking your device.
What Systemline 7 equipment do I need?
At the heart of a systemline 7 multi-room audio system is a NetServer, this is then digitally paired with a NetAmp via a simple USB cable. Each NetAmp can serve 2 zones with high quality audio from stored CDs or streaming services such as Spotify, Deezer, TuneIn, BBC IPlayer.
Speaker cables then run out to speakers in each zone, either installed, wall mounted or freestanding speakers. Optionally a CAT5/6 data cable runs out to each zone in which you wish to install a wall mounted keypad. This graphic shows Systemline 7 with one zone in its simplest form. Each NetAmp is equipped for 2 zones.
Systemline NetConnect - Another Option?
The Systemline NetConnect Network Amplifier can be used to create a Systemline 7 music zone, This is a compact amplifier that can be located and powered remotely. It gives music streaming services such as Spotify Connect & Deezer as sources along with BBC iPlayer. Control is entirely by the S7 app as keypads are not an option with these units. The NetConnect amplifier can be connected to a USB drive and play music from MP3 or FLAC files. It does not have the option for inputs from other sources or TV, if this is a requirement use the NetAmp & NetServer combos.
Optional Systemline 7 Upgrades
- Wall Keypads - although not a requirement they are ideal if an ipad / iphone is not available
- Wall Panels - Integrating an ipad into a wall and maintaining charge level for system control whenever required
- Systemline 4 zone enclosure - easy wall mounting of control hub units
Systemline 7 Setup
Systemline 7 is a multi-room system that requires some setup and installation. The level of setup required is dependant on what you would like including in your system. The core system only requires speakers cables installing to your listening zones. Additional wall mounted control panels & keypads will require a cable installing also. Any required cabling can be carried out by an electrician or semi-competent person. The system includes detailed installation guidelines and wiring diagrams that can be downloaded prior to purchase via our website. Upon initially turning on Systemline 7 the units do require some setup via their setup menus to ensure they are controlled correctly via its app. We include 2 hours of telephone / remote computer access support to assist you in this process when purchasing a system. We do offer full installation of systemline products in Northern England. If you are unsure contact us to discuss your system.